[oe] 'require' across different collections

Ash Charles ashcharles at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 23:12:13 UTC 2010

Hello,

Is it possible to use the 'require' or 'include' keywords across
different collections without specifying an absolute path?
Specifically, I have an image recipe which adds a few additional
packages to console-image.bb; it lives in a separate collection i.e.
it is not recipes/images/.  I currently get parse errors if I try to
'require console-image.bb' yet I had thought there was a way of doing
this and I can't track it down in the mailing list archives.

Any suggestions on how best to supplement an image with a few extra packages?

Many thanks,
-Ash