[oe] empty strings

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 08:15:30 UTC 2010

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 2:00 AM, Frans Meulenbroeks
<fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com> wrote:
> ping.
>
> people don't care?
> I feel there are some issues in the examples below (and some easy
> cleanup actions).

If you dont generalize and pick and test a recipe at a time that would
be much sane way to go with such changes.
Sometimes they might look obvious but they may not be. So my humble
request is to go recipe by recipe instead of
some seding and grepping.