[oe] OE donations

Leon Woestenberg leon.woestenberg at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 12:38:21 UTC 2010

Hello all,

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 11:26 PM, Cliff Brake <cliff.brake at gmail.com> wrote:

> There is now a donation page on the OE website:

> Our immediate financial need is to upgrade storage on our server hardware:
>
> 4 new 1.5TB drives. Approx $1k

Cliff, thanks for the announcement and pragmatism (solving problems at hand).

A bit more transparency (why? what? how? solves what?)  would be
welcomed and would help fund raising efforts.

The last week we seem to have a bandwidth problem at hand (at least to
.eu) so I expect that to be touched as well. Who feels / is
responsible for this?

If someone can explain the current situation, and what the plan is to
improve on this, I'll be happy to consider a donation.

Regards,
--
Leon