[oe] OE donations

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Mon Sep 6 11:13:57 UTC 2010

On 09/06/2010 06:25 AM, Florian Boor wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Sledz schrieb:
>> What about publishing account information (account holder, account number,
>> bank code number/BLZ, IBAN) for direct transfers (which are free of charge at
>> least in germany)?
>
> That's a good point, I will take care about this.

Good point. Unfortunately, bank transfers a very expensive from the US.

>> What about additional payment services like Flattr<http://flattr.com/>  or
>> Kachingle<http://kachingle.com/>?
>
> We do not have accounts for these yet but this might be a good idea too.

We want to keep the treasurer from spending lots of time on the job :)
Paypal had a large user base and supports many countries, at least for
US based people. We need a way to collect money easily and paypal serves
a need.

Philip