[oe] libtermcap (was: Re: Asterisk and termcap)

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 20:50:02 UTC 2010

2010/9/6 Arigead <captain.deadly at gmail.com>:

> thanks a million for that Frans. I'll keep my ears on here and see if an
> answer to this comes up.

You're welcome.
Actually you should thank Eric, he did the work.
The patch will be there soon I assume.
I already saw and tested it (that is: verified that asterisk builds).
Leaving it to Eric to post the patch. He should get the credit for
this.

Have fun, Frans.

PS: I appreciate it if you could share your experiences with running th program.
Actually perhaps we should try to upgrade the program to 1.6.2.11 (or
maybe even 1.8 beta 4)