[oe] libtermcap

Enrico Scholz enrico.scholz at sigma-chemnitz.de
Wed Sep 8 18:48:40 UTC 2010

Frans Meulenbroeks <fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com> writes:

> Eric peeked into the termcap problem. I've tested his patch and it
> works. He will probably push a patch later today.
>
> The termcap problem from asterisk is not related. It cannot find
> libtermcap. This one does not exist any more with ncurses 5.7.
>
> People how should we fix this?

I added 9e58422868a03eeafa72781477174850d1c5abe7 some hours ago so that
'-ltermcap' should work again.  Patch does not break my builds but I do
not know whether it unbreaks the problematic ones ;)

Things are too different across the distributions (some have the
ncurses-config binconfig tools, other the .pc files, some have
libtinfo, some not) to find *the* correct solution.

Enrico