[oe] script to remove orphaned files

Tom Rini tom_rini at mentor.com
Thu Sep 16 21:36:57 UTC 2010

Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:

> The patches I just pushed are tested using bitbake -c patch for all
> recipes as far as possible).
> (in the recipes I pushed I could not test alsa-scenario_git.bb as it
> didn't fetch for me and alsa-driver_0.9.6-hh4c.bb as it was for h3600
> and h3900 only),

Not to stop the work here, but is there a reason you couldn't do
MACHINE=h3600 bitbake -c patch -b
openembedded/recipes/alsa/alsa-driver_0.9.6-hh4c.bb ?  Yes, the initial
parsing sucks but I think it's important for things like this to go out
and find the case where a given recipe is supposed to work and make sure
it still works.  "It didn't fetch" is a legitimate stopper (and I think
candidate for moving to nonworking) of testing something.

--
Tom Rini
Mentor Graphics Corporation