[oe] How to specify a specific linux kernel recipe or provider

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Mon Sep 20 11:41:37 UTC 2010

Hi,
       I'm using the overo-oe repo, and when I build omap3-console-image, it builds the linux-omap3-2.6.32.bb recipe, located in my user.collection folder.

Now suppose I want to experiment with a new kernel recipe, and create a new one called linux-android-rowboat-eclair-2.6.32.bb.

What should I do to make the omap3-console-image recipe build using the linux-android-rowboat-eclair-2.6.32.bb recipe, instead of the linux-omap3-2.6.32.bb?

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson