[oe] package/build problems with dropped packages

Alexander Stohr Alexander.Stohr at gmx.de
Mon Sep 27 12:10:05 UTC 2010

i've sent these lines to bitbake developer mailing list
a few days ago - they responded that its probably not
a problem of bitbake but rather a problem induced by
what represents the build system, e.g. that of open embedded.
over there is just silently agreed. now i am asking here again...

here's my previous posting to those list: