[oe] Fwd: arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gcc: No such file or director

Alberto Carrozzo gilby985 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 23:49:46 UTC 2011

hello you all... I'm from Italy so sorry for my english... :) OK... I have a
problem: I'm developing a program on Angstrom and I'm using Ubuntu to cross
compile it with bitbake... last week I had to format ubuntu so I had a
backup of my oe folder and have replaced it after... now, all look that
work, if i do bitbake x11-image it work but... if i try to cross compile my
helloworld sample it give me the following error:
arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gcc: No such file or directory
ERROR: Function do_compile failed

what's happened?
someone can help me?

--
He walks among us, but he is not one of us - JS

--
He walks among us, but he is not one of us - JS