[oe] [meta-oe] need to add some verfication package recipes

Ahsan, Noor Noor_Ahsan at mentor.com
Mon Aug 22 07:53:20 UTC 2011

Hello,

I need to add some packages in meta-oe which are related to verification and benchmark. The packages are as follows. I just need to know in which directories the recipes of these package should go.

1. lmbench (Tools for performance analysis)
2. netperf (benchmark the performance of different type of networks)
3. iperf (measure maximum TCP and UDP bandwitdth)
4. bonie++ (filesystem benchmark tool)
5. izone3 (filesystem and disk benchmar)
6. dbench (used to stress the filesystem or a server to see which workload it become stuarated)
7. tbench (filesystem benchmark which generates load patterns)
8. toibench (multithreaded I.O benchmark)

Kindly suggest me to which recipes dir the recipes for these package should go thanks.

Regards,
Noor