[oe] [2011.03-maintenance] do_compile failed for cacao_0.99.3.bb

Steffen Sledz sledz at dresearch-fe.de
Wed Aug 31 06:59:10 UTC 2011

On 30.08.2011 14:30, Paul Menzel wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 30.08.2011, 12:51 +0200 schrieb Steffen Sledz:

>>> It would be still better if we can get some Acks from a java maintainer.
>>
>> No NACKs after another week. So i pushed the patch do oe-dev master.
>
> Next time it would be better to resend the patch with a appropriate
> subject line.
>
> Unfortunately the commit message [1] does not conform to our commit
> policy [2].
>
> Please make sure to check those things next time. I feel uncomfortable
> to ask new contributors to comply every time but when they look at the
> commit history they see that the policies are often not cared about.

Mea culpa. I should have asked the contributor to resend the patch with a policy conforming comment. Sorry.

Do we still have a chance to change the comment if the patch was already pushed?

Steffen

--
DResearch Fahrzeugelektronik GmbH
Otto-Schmirgal-Str. 3, 10319 Berlin, Germany
Tel: +49 30 515932-237 mailto:sledz at dresearch-fe.de
Fax: +49 30 515932-299
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Weber, Werner Mögle;
Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg; HRB 130120 B;
Ust.-IDNr. DE273952058