[oe] [2011.03-maintenance] do_compile failed for cacao_0.99.3.bb

Jesse Gilles jgilles at multitech.com
Wed Aug 31 14:25:41 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-08-31 at 08:59 +0200, Steffen Sledz wrote:
> Mea culpa. I should have asked the contributor to resend the patch
> with a policy conforming comment. Sorry.
>
> Do we still have a chance to change the comment if the patch was
> already pushed?
>
> Steffen

Yes, sorry about this, I wasn't aware that discussing a patch on the
list and having it in the body of an email would automatically pull it
into patchwork when I did it.  I didn't really intend for it to get
committed as-is (comments-wise anyway) since I was more trying to
discuss the patch rather than submit it with proper comments, etc.

Thanks Steffen for taking initiative though :)

I don't think you can change the comment once it is in the shared OE
repo (and therefore in repos on other peoples machines).  You could
revert it and resubmit with a better comment though.  Please correct me
if I'm wrong on this...

Jesse