[oe] fso-console-image problems

Mr Dash Four mr.dash.four at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 2 23:50:45 UTC 2011

> I use bitbake to compile/build everything - how do I get that done
> there (I presume there must be some sort of .config file somewhere)?
Right, after a bit of digging, I found this in my
recipes/linux/linux-leviathan/defconfig (I think that's the kernel used
to build my htcdream image, if not, then I'm wrong!):

# CONFIG_DISPLAY_SUPPORT is not set
# CONFIG_VGA_CONSOLE is not set
CONFIG_DUMMY_CONSOLE=y
# CONFIG_FRAMEBUFFER_CONSOLE is not set

Apart from setting "CONFIG_FRAMEBUFFER_CONSOLE=y" (and possibly setting
"# CONFIG_DUMMY_CONSOLE is not set") should I activate anything else
from the above? Is that all what's needed?