[oe] fso-console-image problems

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at no-log.org
Sat Dec 3 09:46:43 UTC 2011

>Apart from setting "CONFIG_FRAMEBUFFER_CONSOLE=y" (and possibly setting
>"# CONFIG_DUMMY_CONSOLE is not set") should I activate anything else
>from the above? Is that all what's needed?
Instead of trying to edit the file manually, try "make xconfig" in the
directory where the kernel is extracted(something like work/htcdream*/linux-
leviathan*/git/ ) and do it manually trough the GUI, then save back the
resulting defconfig, increase PR in the recipe and rebuild your console-image.

Denis.