[oe] bitbake does not fail when QA issues encountered

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 06:32:48 UTC 2011

2011/2/9 Maupin, Chase <chase.maupin at ti.com>:

> [...]

This would probably be ok as a quick fix (also saw your patch for it).
In the end I feel moving to a newer cups would be the preferred solution
Otavio wrote last week he had a better recipe and would post it this
week. Guess that might be a better solution.
Personally I have 1.4.4 in my local.conf for several weeks.

Frans