[oe] how to add multiple versions?

AJ ONeal coolaj86 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 19:24:14 UTC 2011

I've got

nodejs-0.2.6.bb
and
nodejs-0.4.0.bb

If I do
  `bitbake nodejs-0.2.6`
it builds 0.4.0 anyway with this message

ERROR: Multiple .bb files are due to be built which each provide nodejs
(/home/coolaj86/overo-oe/org.openembedded.dev/recipes/nodejs/nodejs_0.2.6.bb/home/coolaj86/overo-oe/org.openembedded.dev/recipes/nodejs/
nodejs_0.4.0.bb).
 This usually means one provides something the other doesn't and should

How do I make the file such that it knows one is different from the other?

There's api breakage, so current users may want to continue using the 0.2.x
branch. I don't want to remove that in favor of 0.4.0 quite yet.

AJ ONeal