[oe] An Openembedded device concurring for StartEnt

Alessandro Sappia a.sappia at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 17:04:00 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I'm one of the founders of Biotechware, a startup born in Turin few months
ago
where we developed a custom device and we used openembedded as framework
for creating the software image.
ON some user suggestion (IRC channel #oe) I'm writing here asking you for
some help
in an European Startup competiton where winners are chosen from popular
vote.

Biotechware is a business venture by Alessandro Sappia, Enrico Manzini and
Vertigotech s.r.l., a company specialized in electronics. We conceived a
telemedicine
integrated platform for remote cardiac monitoring, aimed at pharmacies. The
team’s
solution permits to record a professional grade ECG directly at the pharmacy
with
an easy to use and innovative device. The record is then remotely reviewed
and
reported by a qualified cardiologist and made available to the patient
through a secure website.

Biotechware entered the Startent European competition for innovative
enterprises
and placed itself in the first five projects. The final score of the
competition depends
now on popular vote, and you can give your support by voting on the
internet.

To support Biotechware you can follow these steps:

  1. visit the vote site at http://193.145.154.13/startent/popularvote/.
Under the vote counter,
      you have to insert your email address in the “Do you want to vote?
Type your e-mail“ box,
     and press the “submit” button.
  2. you should receive shortly a confirmation email message at the
specified address.
      In the email there is a link to be followed to reach the actual voting
page.
  3. in the voting page, check “Biotechware” and press the “Vote” button
below.
      When vote confirmation is asked you can press “Ok”

Each email address can vote only once. Popular vote ends on the 23th of
january 2011.
It's possible to follow the evolution of the poll at the same site at point
1.

Kindly thanks to all who'll support us

Regards,

Alessandro Sappia