[oe] Board meeting, was: Re: problems compiling glibc_2.9-r37.4 under Angstrom

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Mon Jan 24 19:59:45 UTC 2011

On 01/24/2011 08:49 AM, Graeme Gregory wrote:
> 9-5 GMT weds-fri is normally ok with me, outisde these times I work a
> totally non related job.

I'm working at a customer site through Wednesday and traveling Thursday.
Is Friday during the hours Graeme lists ok?

We also need to cover:

1) Approval of applying to the LF for Yocto Project membership. I
circulated the documents last week.

2) Decide to authorize having the server admins spend some money on
builder issues. (See ka6sox's white paper I sent last week) He also has
some other ideas, so we should budget an amount and let him work out
what to do.

3) Brief discussion of travel reimbursements, although from discussions
with board members, it may be more trouble than it is worth for events
like FOSDEM.

4) We need to decide who is going to provide leadership to move forward
with the Yocto project.

Philip