[oe] Debugging u-boot

Bernard Mentink Bernard_Mentink at trimble.com
Thu Jul 7 01:13:35 UTC 2011

Hi Charles,

Didn't know you were lurking on this list ... ;-)

I have built for the angstom distro (arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-*), but the tools got put in my project path I described in my earlier email, but
There was no GDB included for some reason ..

How do you build the meta-toolchain, and how will that help.

Cheers,
Bernie

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather, not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.