[oe] Kernel load address issue

Bernard Mentink Bernard_Mentink at trimble.com
Wed Jul 27 19:22:20 UTC 2011

Hi Chris,

Many thanks for that. However I only have a uImage in my build, no zImage so can't do a diff to find the offset, is there another way to find that out?
Maybe you or someone else knows what script in openembedded calls the mkimage utility so I can find what parameters are passed ..

By the way, I set UBOOT_LOADADDRESS and UBOOT_ENTRYPOINT to be the same (0x80400000, a bit past u-boot and the environment) in my config file, I am not sure if the entry point should be the same as the load address.

Cheers,
Bernie

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather, not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.