[oe] [pcm043 1/2] New machine pcm043 Phytec phyCORE-i.MX35

Jan Kobler eng1 at koblersystems.de
Fri Mar 4 12:44:18 UTC 2011

Hi Marc,

> I was hoping to look at the libgles recipe and do something similar with the
> OpenVG stuff..
>

>> 4. Are you trying to create an image, where libgles-mx31 is missing?
>
> No, but video playback is quite slow, so I was looking for a cheap fix to
> speed it up :)

I have searched on the web page of Freescale and have found this:

MBX’s OpenGL/Open VG v3.4 driver for Linux 2.6.24
http://cache.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/software/device_drivers/BIN_MBX3.4_OpenGL_VG_DRV_LNX.tar.gz

AN3975 : i.MX35 Accelerated 2D Graphics
This application note describes optimizing 2D graphics with OpenVG™ and
i.MX35.
http://cache.freescale.com/files/dsp/doc/app_note/AN3975.pdf

I don't have time to test it right now.

Best regards