[oe] [2011.03-maintenance] Pull request for new TI machines, angstrom and qt4 fixes

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Thu Mar 31 12:36:34 UTC 2011

Frans,

Before this spins into a long thread of who did what to who, let's try
reinterpreting Koen's answer;

The pull request is in line with the policy from this branch defined in
the wiki. Also, prior requests have also added new machines.

If you disagree with the policies that this branch is using, you may ask
if the people using and maintaining the branch would like to update the
policy to reflect no new machines will be added. If they disagree with
you, and you still feel strongly, start your own support branch.

Philip