[oe] new uClibc srcrev fails with `unwind-resume.c:31:19: error: expected ')' before 'struct'` (was: minimal-uclibc: systemd fails with `src/manager.c:257:42: error: 'EPOLL_CLOEXEC' undeclared (first use in this function)`)

Henning Heinold heinold at inf.fu-berlin.de
Fri May 13 22:26:52 UTC 2011

Hi Paul,

first,

Khem and I discovered it too and Khem had a fix for it and I think he will
push it soon into uclibc-gi tree.

Move the headers around:

mv include/unwind.h libc/sysdeps/linux/common/
mv ./libpthread/nptl/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/arm/unwind.h ./libc/sysdeps/linux/arm/

second
you wont be able to compile systemd, after working around as much as possible
there are to many CPU_ functions missing in uclibc.

Bye Henning