[oe] [solved] new uClibc srcrev fails with `unwind-resume.c:31:19: error: expected ')' before 'struct'`

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Sun May 15 15:03:30 UTC 2011

Dear Henning,

Am Samstag, den 14.05.2011, 00:26 +0200 schrieb Henning Heinold:

> first,
>
> Khem and I discovered it too and Khem had a fix for it and I think he will
> push it soon into uclibc-gi tree.

thank you. Commit 71d63ed7 [1] indeed fixed it.

[…]

> second you wont be able to compile systemd, after working around as much as possible
> there are to many CPU_ functions missing in uclibc.

Thank you for the information. I will probably try it anyway to get the
error message so I can post it somewhere in case anybody else searches
for this on the Web. Maybe someone steps up and enhances uClibc.

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://git.uclibc.org/uClibc/commit/?id=71d63ed75648da9b0b71afabb9c60aaad792c55c