[oe] Interest in an 2011.06/07 release?

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Mon May 30 07:26:14 UTC 2011

Hello.

If we would follow our normal quarterly schedule for releases (well,
normal is a bit streched here with only two quarterly releases so far
:)) june would be another target.

This is however driven by peoples needs and willingness to do the
needed work. What I see and hear from people is that they are either
happy with the 2011.03-maintenance branch or are waiting for a first
release based on oe-core.

Are people out there that want to make a 2011.06/07 release happen? If
yes you would need to have someone handle the release like Khem and
Tom did for the last two.

There is no pressure to do one though. We have 2011.03-maintenance and
people are feeding in stuff there.

regards
Stefan Schmidt