[oe] SRC_URI = "svn://svn.o-hand.com/repos/matchbox/trunk

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Fri Nov 11 17:28:46 UTC 2011

On Friday 11 November 2011 11:06:29 you wrote:
> Dumb question. Can you point me to this distro with cm-t35 machines
> such that I can get clone? I looked at the Angstrom site.

Well, the Angstrom-prescribed method is to use the setup scripts - it's
documented in the "Developers" section of the website. You don't have to use
this method however - just switch over to the master / 2011.3-maintenance
branch of OE and you should be able to run your build.

> If I have Angstrom build me a kernel does it provide me with the
> local.conf, etc?

If you use the scripts it does, yes. Otherwise you should be able to keep your
current configuration.

Cheers,
Paul

--