[oe] SRC_URI = "svn://svn.o-hand.com/repos/matchbox/trunk

David Thomas david.thomas at microbee-systems.com
Sat Nov 12 15:22:12 UTC 2011

I got the Angstrom scripts working with a cm-t35.conf file I found on the net. While it remains to bee seen if it runs and functions the same as the current Compulab build it is a big step forward. I am going to do a writeup to Compulab to change their Wiki as it was a painful dead end path... Wish I had tried this approach sooner but I had reservations about the CM-T35 having hardware specific differences...

If this works as I now surmize it is a pretty interesting way to build kernels for a number of platforms.

Thanks for everything

Dave