[oe] Plans for OE classic future

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Thu Nov 24 11:12:15 UTC 2011

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 08:23, Hauser, Wolfgang (external) <
Wolfgang.Hauser.external at cassidian.com> wrote:

> I would vote for an open classic master for bugfixing too, our project
> based on 2011.03-maintenance goes into the final phase and to switch to
> oe-core, the budged is not available jet.

I also believe oe-classic master ought to be read-only as soon as possible;
I understand that people are using it but the soonner we make it read-only,
sooner people will move to oe-core otherwise people will keep starting new
project on it and it will never die.

Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br