[oe] Plans for OE classic future

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 17:06:54 UTC 2011

On (24/11/11 10:31), Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:
> 2011/11/24 Koen Kooi <koen at dominion.thruhere.net>
>

> > OE .dev will go read-only soon, If you need an OE-classic setup,
> > 2011.03-maintenance is there for you.
> >

> As stated before there are still people using .dev and committing to it
> [1], and there are people interested in keeping it that way for a while.
> So as it stands I suggest to keep it open for a while for those that still
> are interested to use it.

I would suggest that people interested in oe classic should use 2011.03
branch since its maintained and tested regularly. Its in their best
interest too since there are people behind the branch and it gets
regular bug fixes thats not true for master.

I would like stronger arguments for why master and not 2011.03 release
branch ?

-Khem