[oe] Plans for OE classic future

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 09:31:55 UTC 2011

2011/11/24 Koen Kooi <koen at dominion.thruhere.net>

> OE .dev will go read-only soon, If you need an OE-classic setup,
> 2011.03-maintenance is there for you.

As stated before there are still people using .dev and committing to it
[1], and there are people interested in keeping it that way for a while.
So as it stands I suggest to keep it open for a while for those that still
are interested to use it.

People not interested in oe classic can safely ignore it, but I feel there
is no need to complicate the life of the people that for whatever reason
still need access and are interesting to commit to it.

Frans.

[1] http://cgit.openembedded.org/openembedded/log/