[oe] [OE-core] git server move

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 17:13:00 UTC 2011

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 8:48 AM, Paul Eggleton
<paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 12 October 2011 16:18:37 Koen Kooi wrote:
>> Op 12 okt. 2011, om 17:16 heeft Khem Raj het volgende geschreven:

>> > It should be up already. Do Ctrl+f5 in your browser on
>> > git.openembedded.org
>>
>> Let me rephrase: when will it be working again? I still get "No
>> repositories found" when clicking on a repo.
>
> I think you may find it's the "/cgit.cgi" part of the URL that's causing
> problems. It used to work, now it doesn't - if you remove it then you get a
> working interface.
>
> FWIW I'd be in favour of fixing it however; all of the links to cgit on my
> layer index page are now broken for example.

Yes, however the new webserver is running on nginx so coming up with
correct set of
rules to reproduce old urls is a bit of challange. Right now the mails
to openembedded-commit
ml are probably not going and the url mentioned in those emails dont
resolve as well
but eventually they will