[oe] [OE-core] git server move

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 18:23:03 UTC 2011

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 8:48 AM, Paul Eggleton
<paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com> wrote:

> I think you may find it's the "/cgit.cgi" part of the URL that's causing
> problems. It used to work, now it doesn't - if you remove it then you get a
> working interface.
>
> FWIW I'd be in favour of fixing it however; all of the links to cgit on my
> layer index page are now broken for example.

A bit of update on cgit.
The url redirect of openembedded-commit malining list links is not
working (thanks Tom Rini for his help)
/cgit.cgi is also rewritten to point to correct link so existing links
should work as usual. Please report any
issues you find with the cgit interface to the mailing list.

Thanks for you patience and support

-Khem