[oe] build errors in openssl-native

Wylder wylder.keane at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 19:07:11 UTC 2011

Holger Freyther <holger+oe <at> freyther.de> writes:

> On 01/24/2011 11:06 PM, Holger Freyther wrote:
> > On 01/24/2011 09:47 PM, Holger Freyther wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> is anyone else seeing build errors like this:
>
> next weird breakage is curl-native... compiled without gnutls ending up
> linking to the system gnutls that uses gcrypt but does not link to it...

Any luck with this? I've run into the same error and can't seem
to resolve the issue. I can't find anyone else who's had this issue.

I'm running Ubuntu 11.10 with Python 2.6 and gcc 4.6

I wonder if it has to do with the version of gcc, or maybe a
stray link or include path. I'm gonna keep working on it and
will let you know if I find anything.