[oe] [2011.03-maintenance] Pull request for binutils

Mats Kärrman Mats.Karrman at tritech.se
Wed Oct 26 07:02:00 UTC 2011

Thanks to all for your support!

I'm thinking that it would be great if the patch first went into master. Then I could pick both the binutils 2.18 related patches from there. So I started to look for information about how to make the patch go to master. I then discovered that the patch is already in patchwork but I fail to see how I make it go from there to being committed, considering I'm a user without repo write permission. Could someone tell me the next steps or point me to somewhere where this is described?

BR // Mats