[oe] [2011.03-maintenance] Pull request for binutils

Anders Darander anders at chargestorm.se
Wed Oct 26 09:00:02 UTC 2011

On 26 okt 2011, at 09:03, "Mats Kärrman" <Mats.Karrman at tritech.se> wrote:

> Thanks to all for your support!
>
> I'm thinking that it would be great if the patch first went into master. Then I could pick both the binutils 2.18 related patches from there. So I started to look for information about how to make the patch go to master. I then discovered that the patch is already in patchwork but I fail to see how I make it go from there to being committed, considering I'm a user without repo write permission. Could someone tell me the next steps or point me to somewhere where this is described?

Well, if the patch has already been sent (and thus exists in the patchwork) there could be either one of a few situations:

* it's recently submitted, and no one has had any time to look into it yet.
* it could have been overlooked.
* it could have received comments that need to be addressed before it can be committed.

So you could always check to see if you can find any discussions of the patch on this list, otherwise ask the question again.

Cheers,
Anders