[oe] package trying to link to /usr/lib/.lib instead of /usr/lib during staging

Wei Kong wckong at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 07:58:14 UTC 2011

Hi Paul,

Apologies, but I am not sure how to proceed as I am new to posting on
mailing lists. I don't really want to commit this change, I was just seeing
if anyone knows how to make openembedded look into the correct staging
library folder, and the recipe was there just for reference.

But if I need to submit a patch to get some insight, please let me know.

Thanks

Wei