[oe] Please merge lists openembedded-devel and openembedded-core again.

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Sep 2 11:25:30 UTC 2011

Dear OE folks,

it would be great if we could join the lists oe-devel and oe-core again.
As far as I know the only reason the list oe-core was created was to
discuss the initial setup and the creation of oe-core. Now that it has
been setup I do not see any reason to have two separate lists.

I suggest to abandon/archive openembedded-core and use
openembedded-devel.

Thanks,

Paul

PS: Not being subscribed to oe-core I hope the message will make it
through.