[oe] Bug in IPV6 DISTRO_FEATURE handling in recipe openssl_1.0.0d.bb/openssl.inc

gatopeich gatoguan-os at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 10:58:09 UTC 2011

> May be doing it witch a patch or disable OPENSSL_USE_IPV6 in configure is the
saver solution.

I solved it by adding this two lines to my distro.conf, and they might work on
local.conf too:

  # Since we disabled IPv6 and openssl recipe fails miserably in such case:
  EXTRA_OECONF_append_pn-openssl = " -DOPENSSL_USE_IPV6=0"

Obviously, this should go in the buggy recipe but I am not part of the dev team.