[oe] [oe-core] ld segfault cant figure it out

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 05:30:45 UTC 2012

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 5:37 PM, j <vwyodapink at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well finally caught what I think is the package the segfault kicks on expat.
> Though not sure what I should look for to be able to sort it out but will
> see where I get.
>
> Though I still get the gcc and bash messages in the QA log. If anyone is
> willing to share some info on what or how I can figure out how to find what
> causes the segfault in the recipe or if I am even catching the correct one.

you are not giving out enough information. Looking at dmesg is not
going to give much info
if ld segfaults which I assume is cross ld here then the corresponding
recipe should fail
and then you should look in the build of that package and the commands
causing the segfaults
should be in log.do_compile or log.do_install.

Thanks
-Khem