[oe] [meta-openembedded/toolchain-layer] Adding retired toolchain support for gcc-4.5.1 and eglibc-2.13

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 20:28:05 UTC 2012

Hi,
      I've created a set of patches to add retired toolchain support for gcc-4.5.1, to the meta-openembedded/toolchain-layer.

I've also included a patch for eglibc-2.13. Builds for PowerPC 440 processors soft-float don't work with eglibc-2.15 and 2.16.

I could add it to the meta-xilinx layer, but I prefer to put retired toolchain support into the toolchain layer, so that it is generally available across all layers, in case someone needs it.

Do let me know if it is okay to go ahead and submit these patches for inclusion into the meta-openembedded/toolchain-layer!

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson