[oe] [meta-openembedded/toolchain-layer] Adding retired toolchain support for gcc-4.5.1 and eglibc-2.13

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 00:15:50 UTC 2012

Were you able to build eglibc 2.13 with gcc 4.7
And run it

On Monday, August 13, 2012, Elvis Dowson <elvis.dowson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>       I've created a set of patches to add retired toolchain support for
gcc-4.5.1, to the meta-openembedded/toolchain-layer.

> I've also included a patch for eglibc-2.13. Builds for PowerPC 440
processors soft-float don't work with eglibc-2.15 and 2.16.

> I could add it to the meta-xilinx layer, but I prefer to put retired
toolchain support into the toolchain layer, so that it is generally
available across all layers, in case someone needs it.

> Do let me know if it is okay to go ahead and submit these patches for
inclusion into the meta-openembedded/toolchain-layer!