[oe] [OE-core] OE TSC Minutes: 30 January 2012

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Mon Feb 6 23:58:01 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 21:47, Jeff Osier-Mixon <jefro at jefro.net> wrote:

  d. gitpkgv.bbclass merge
>       good functionality, needs some work to be accepted

As this has been cited I'd like to reiterate that I intend to work on
refactoring later but would like to git it as is for now into OE-core as
other layers wants to use it (meta-ti is one). I don't have the need time
to learn bitbake fetcher2 code to work on the refactoring right now,
besides adding it on fetcher2 means needing to wait to a newer bitbake
release to use it in OE-core thus more delay for it to be usable by layers.

Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br