[oe] please add news entry: Re: OpenEmbedded Stand at FOSDEM

Robert Schuster thebohemian at gmx.net
Tue Feb 7 08:51:33 UTC 2012

Hi,
I just noticed that we forgot to mention our FOSDEM attendance in the
news section of the Wiki. Could somebody add the following text, so that
at least afterwards people can find out that we'd have been there:

--

OpenEmbedded attended europe's largest free software conference
FOSDEM'12 in Brussels. Thanks for all the helpers and guests at our

[0] - http://www.flickr.com/photos/32615155@N00/6822271361/in/photostream

Robert