[oe] [meta-oe][RFC 01/27] systemd.bbclass: rework

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Thu Feb 9 11:03:17 UTC 2012

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 06:14, Andreas Müller
<schnitzeltony at googlemail.com>wrote:

> would it make sense to split this up and resend?

I'd love if you could split the changes so we can get those merged one by
one.

Specially about the multiple service support, the right place to fix it is
in the systemd-systemctl-native script adding support for it to deal with
one more service at time, as is supported by the real tool.

Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br