[oe] [meta-mozilla] configure error

Andreas Müller schnitzeltony at gmx.de
Fri Jan 13 06:46:58 UTC 2012

Hi,

FYI: after last update I wanted to give firefox a try and got

| checking for cairo-tee >= 1.10... Package cairo-tee was not found in the pkg-
config search path. Perhaps you should add the directory containing `cairo-
tee.pc' to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable No package 'cairo-tee' found
| configure: error: Library requirements (cairo-tee >= 1.10) not met; consider
adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if your libraries are in a
nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.
| *** Fix above errors and then restart with               "make -f client.mk
build"
| make[2]: *** [configure] Error 1

Andreas