[oe] FOSDEM 2012 - stand organization thread

Robert Schuster thebohemian at gmx.net
Fri Jan 13 14:38:24 UTC 2012

Hi all,
so the FOSDEM website says there're still 21 days until the event
starts. Thanks to our application a month ago we got permission for a
rather huge *two tables* stand.

This thread is intended to be used for organizing the OpenEmbedded stand
for FOSDEM 2012. The event takes place on the weekend of the 4th and 5th
February. If you go to this conference for the first time remember that
the famous beer event takes place Friday evening already.

A Wiki[0] page mentioning this year's organization details was created.
Please fill the respective spaces with your name if you want to help.
There is space for people who want to man the stand, bring devices and -
very important - a bunch of tasks need to be accomplished before the
event starts.

Other tasks and new items can be added as well, of course.

Feel free to ask any organizational questions here in this thread.

Regards,
Robert

[0] - http://wiki.openembedded.org/index.php/Fosdem_2012