[oe] WARN: polkit pulls systemd to image if not disabled explicitly

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Tue Jan 31 14:08:38 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 11:36, Paul Eggleton
<paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com>wrote:

> Are we now at the stage where we need a distro-level option to
> enable/disable
> systemd?

For now, OE-Core ought to disable systemd and Meta-OE needs a bbappend to
add it.

Later yes. But in fact it needs to be well designed because people using
systemd might not want to have init files around ... dunno how it might be
handled in future.

Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br