[oe] maintainers tool to monitor upstream

Andrea Galbusera gizero at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 10:23:15 UTC 2012

Are you experienced recipes' maintainers using any tool to
automatically monitor upstream projects for new releases?
I'm not planning to become a full-time maintainer but, since I
recently submitted a new recipe for meta-oe, I'd like to keep it as
up-to-date as possible. I asked myself if a suitable convenience tool
was available. After a quick search I found solutions like cnucnu
which appear to be used by Fedora for a similar purpose. Must read
further to see if they could fit.
Just wanted to throw the question to "real" maintainers first.

Regards