[oe] oe-core layer including support for i.MX28

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Thu Mar 15 16:53:06 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 13:34, Alex J Lennon
<ajlennon at dynamicdevices.co.uk> wrote:
>>I am working on that; my current work in progress can be seen at
>> https://github.com/OSSystems/meta-fsl-arm
>
> Thanks for that. I had a quick go ad building and as you say I saw bitbake
> fails as it's trying to build up a patched linux-imx kernel.
>
> "include/linux/pagemap.h: In function 'fault_in_pages_readable':"

I fixed the branch right now and you ought to be able to build using it.

> Maybe the best way for me to proceed would be to put in a pull request on
> your wip-imx28 branch and see if I can add my oe-classic imx28 specifics
> into the copy?

I'll do the pull request but only after I get it properly done.
There're some missing things on it and some work to be done. However,
you should be able to base your work on that and keep doing rebases
against this branch (be prepared to fix some conflicts on the way).

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio at ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br